Boudin – Large Pack
When a pound of the good stuff just isn’t enough—that’s when you pick up our large pack of authentic Cajun boudin. Our proprietary blend of pork, vegetables, rice, and seasoning was carefully crafted by Billy himself, and it’s recognized across the nation as the real deal. One bite and you’ll be transported right to Cajun Country no matter where you are in the US!
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 1.5 in|
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. (Enough water to cover the amount of boudin you will be cooking)
- Carefully put desired amount of boudin in the pot of boiling water. (Make sure the boudin is covered with water)
- Cover the pot and reduce heat to medium-low
- Cook for 7-9 minutes
- Boudin is ready when you give the casing a pinch and the skin bounces back and does not stay indented.
- The internal temp should reach 165 degrees F