How Do We Ship?
UPS is experiencing delays across the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience.
Products are not to be resold.
Our packages are shipped within the United States only. This includes Alaska and Hawaii.
- We use UPS as our shipping service.
- Same day shipping is not guaranteed.
- We only ship on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of each week, orders placed after Wednesday will be held until the next available ship date.
- Express service can only ship out on Monday and Tuesday, express service orders placed after Tuesday will be held until the next available ship date.
- All of our perishable products ship frozen. They are shipped in a styro-foam cooler with dry ice.
- The dry ice will last for up to 72 hours.
- We do not accept EBT.
- If there are any issues with your order, you must notify us within 3 days of the delivery date.
- If you need to change the shipping address of a package once it has left our facility, Billy’s Boudin and Cracklins will not be responsible for any delays due to the address change.
Ground shipping may be allowed for certain states. Please be aware, if you choose Ground as your shipping option Billy’s Boudin and Cracklins is NOT liable for the package once it leaves our facility. There will be no refunds or reships for orders shipped using Ground.
If you need a shipment by a certain day, please contact us at 337-942-9150 (Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 3:00 pm CST).
UPS is closed on the following days:
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Day after Christmas
- New Years Eve
- New Years Day
- Day after New Years
Our shipping rates are determined by the weight of the box and the delivery postal zip code. The shipping rate includes the UPS charge, cost of the dry ice, and the reusable styrofoam ice chest.
|Types||Ice Chest Size||Product Weight|
|Perishable||Medium||22 lbs. – 34 lbs.|
|Perishable||Large||34 lbs. – 40 lbs.|
|Perishable||Extra Large||40 lbs. – 60 lbs.|
FILL UP YOUR BOX FOR THE MOST COST EFFECTIVE WAY TO SHIP
When ordering fresh frozen foods, your total perishable order must be a minimum of 5 pounds (any combination of fresh foods). We use plenty of dry ice and a reusable, insulated cooler – a packaging combination that will insure your products arrive frozen and in excellent condition whether you choose Express, 2-Day, or Overnight as your shipping method.
For delivery to Hawaii and Alaska, you must select NEXT DAY or 2-DAY as your shipping method when checking out.
Due to the nature of cracklins, all sales are final.
Please note that we do not ship perishable foods over the weekend.
Once you check out you will receive an email with your credit card receipt. Please review your order and your shipping information to make sure everything is correct. We will then process your order for shipment. Once the order label is printed, you will receive an email with the UPS tracking number.
King Cake Shipments
King Cakes are only sold seasonally, when available they will be shown on website.