Smoked Boudin – Small Pack
A link of the good stuff with a smokey twist: our smoked boudin is just what your meals have been missing. Our famous blend of pork, vegetables, spices and rice has been tucked delicately into a natural hog casing and smoked to perfection by the expert Billy’s team, and now it’s ready to be shipped straight to your door no matter where in the nation you reside!
|Dimensions||8 × 6 × 1.5 in|
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. (Enough water to cover the amount of boudin you will be cooking)
- Carefully put desired amount of boudin in the pot of boiling water. (Make sure the boudin is covered with water)
- Cover the pot and reduce heat to medium-low
- Cook for 7-9 minutes
- Boudin is ready when you give the casing a pinch and the skin bounces back and does not stay indented.
- The internal temp should reach 165 degrees F