Boudin – Small Pack
The original Cajun food classic—our boudin is the real deal: no frills or gimmicks, just our expertly seasoned pork, vegetable and rice mixture stuffed into a natural hog casing and packaged by the pound; ready-to-cook. Our recipe was painstakingly perfected to be mouthwateringly delicious and 100% authentic. Perfect in a dish, on a roll, or all by itself!
|Dimensions||9.5 × 6 × 1.5 in|
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. (Enough water to cover the amount of boudin you will be cooking)
- Carefully put desired amount of boudin in the pot of boiling water. (Make sure the boudin is covered with water)
- Cover the pot and reduce heat to medium-low
- Cook for 7-9 minutes
- Boudin is ready when you give the casing a pinch and the skin bounces back and does not stay indented.
- The internal temp should reach 165 degrees F