Crawfish and boudin: talk about a match made in heaven! We took the time-tested boudin techniques that put Billy’s on the map and used them to craft a delicious and savory Cajun link with bona fide Louisiana crawfish tail meat! Our crawfish boudin is a great addition to any dish—but it’s great on its own, too! Try some today!
|Dimensions||9.5 × 6 × 1.5 in|
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. (Enough water to cover the amount of boudin you will be cooking)
- Carefully put desired amount of boudin in the pot of boiling water. (Make sure the boudin is covered with water)
- Cover the pot and reduce heat to medium-low
- Cook for 7-9 minutes
- Boudin is ready when you give the casing a pinch and the skin bounces back and does not stay indented.
- The internal temp should reach 165 degrees F