Smoked Boudin – Large Pack
Holy smokes, that’s good! Our signature smoked boudin is the real deal: a homemade blend of pork, rice, vegetables and seasoning smoked to perfection before we pack it up and send it straight to your door. There are a million ways to enjoy it—but they’re all equally delicious! Ramp up a Cajun dish or just munch on it all by itself and thank us later!
|Dimensions||10.5 × 8 × 1.5 in|
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. (Enough water to cover the amount of boudin you will be cooking)
- Carefully put desired amount of boudin in the pot of boiling water. (Make sure the boudin is covered with water)
- Cover the pot and reduce heat to medium-low
- Cook for 7-9 minutes
- Boudin is ready when you give the casing a pinch and the skin bounces back and does not stay indented.
- The internal temp should reach 165 degrees F